AV Concepts & Design is locally owned and offers over 10 years experience in the installation of domestic and commercial AV solutions.
We offer a superior service to clients throughout southeast Queensland who are looking for a completely customised AV solution for their home or office.
Owner John Clout has over 10 years experience owning and operating other successful AV companies which have offered custom audio visual services, antenna installation, security systems and home theatre systems.
John launched AV Concepts & Design in 2015 to focus on delivering bespoke AV installations and home automation services to customers across Queensland and northern NSW.
Our service includes consultation, design, project management, installation, demonstration, programming and maintenance – basically anything you need in domestic or commercial AV we can take care of it.
We’ve got a long history of happy customers and are focused on providing the highest workmanship partnered with a service that is fully insured — giving you the piece of mind that your technology is in good hands.
Our accreditations include:
- UTE30702 Cert IV Electro-technology servicing (trades-person)
- NREL Restricted electrical license
- ACMA Open cable license
- ICTDRE3156A Cert II Install Digital Reception Equipment (DRE)
- ICTRFN4095A Cert III Conduct radio frequency measurements
- ICTRFN2164A Cert III Install Terrestrial Antenna
- ICTCBL3011A Cert II Place, secure (or Install) and terminate co-axial cable
- RIIOHS204A Work Safely at Heights
- CPCCCM1006A Height Safety Training
- 30215 QLD – Construction Induction Card
- MARRANTZ in-house training
- YAMAHA in-house training
- PANASONIC in-house training
- LG in-house training
We are constantly re-training to ensure we have the latest skills and information available.